Available positions funded by SIR Grant RBSI14A1CV at this moment:
No positions are now available.
And If you are interested in collaborating, as undergraduating students, please contact dr. Cristian Biagioni.
1) Crystal-chemistry of members of the tetrahedrite series from Apuan Alps
2) Crystal-chemistry of two new occurrences of twinnite from the Pollone and Monte Arsiccio mines
3) Crystal-chemistry of minerals belonging to the mica group from the baryte + pyrite ore deposits of southern Apuan Alps
4) Crystal-chemistry of zinkenite from the baryte + pyrite ore deposits of southern Apuan Alps
5) Tourmaline orbicules-bearing metarhyolites from the southern Apuan Alps: mineralogy, petrography, and geochemistry
6) Crystal-chemistry of complex Fe-Ti oxides from the Monte Arsiccio mine